Server Terminated Error while running Cuba application

Hello,
I am unable to start Cuba application. When I run the application with gradle start(i start)It is running fine. But When try to run as CUBA application I am getting “server Terminated” error. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Looks like something is wrong with the Tomcat startup scripts.
Try to remove deploy/tomcat folder manually and then start the app.

Tried removing tomcat folder manually. It didn’t help. I am getting same error.
Any other solution?

Hi

Please open deploy/tomcat/bin/catalina.bat file and comment out or remove @echo off instruction from the top.
Please also enable debug logging in the IDE.
Go to Help → Diagnostic Tools → Debug Log Settings… add
#com.haulmont.studio.intellij.runconfiguration
line in the dialog window appeared.
Then run CUBA Application configuration and attach here output from the catalina.out tab and idea.log file (can be found using Help → Show Log in Explorer).

cat-out.txt (19.3 KB)
Uploading: idea.log…

Here i am attaching both the files.

Thank You

Looks like you have set JRE_HOME environment variable in the operating system. Please try to remove it or set to the same value as JAVA_HOME.

If it doesn’t help, comment out or remove @echo off also in setclasspath.bat and attach catalina.out after running the app.

It is set on both system and environment variable both.

1. Make sure you build and run the app with JDK <= 10:

1. If it’s all correct, comment out or remove @echo off also in setclasspath.bat and attach here to the topic catalina.out after running the app.

CAT.txt (19.3 KB)

yes it’s set to java 10. Attaching

Are you sure you have removed @echo off in setclasspath.bat?
There is no full output from it, see the lines after C:\Users\u1143347\i\deploy\tomcat\bin>call "C:\Users\u1143347\i\deploy\tomcat\bin\setclasspath.bat" jpda.

Just in case, try also using Java 11. We have never tested on Java 10.