Server terminated. JDWP unable to get necessary JVMTI capabilities

Hello

I want ask you for some help with my projects. I’m working on 2 projects based on Cuba Platform 6.8.9.
Yesterday it was working as usual for the the first half of a day. But after lunch me and my colleagues started to get some strange messages while starting tomcat via Cuba plugin in Intellij Idea.
Message is:
Starting the server…
Server terminated

Content of catalina.out is:

Using CATALINA_BASE:   "C:\Users\denis.kos\IdeaProjects\BPS\deploy\tomcat"
Using CATALINA_HOME:   "C:\Users\denis.kos\IdeaProjects\BPS\deploy\tomcat"
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: "C:\Users\denis.kos\IdeaProjects\BPS\deploy\tomcat\temp"
Using JRE_HOME:        "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_361"
Using CLASSPATH:       "C:\Users\denis.kos\IdeaProjects\BPS\deploy\tomcat\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\Users\denis.kos\IdeaProjects\BPS\deploy\tomcat\bin\tomcat-juli.jar"
ERROR: JDWP unable to get necessary JVMTI capabilities.

But there is no logs is created in deploy/tomcat/logs at all!

It appears on both ways to start the application - run or debug - on both of my projects, and on all workstations of my team on different versions of IntellijIDEA and Cuba plugin (my tools are updated, others’ are outdated maybe for a month).
Also project isn’t starting in Cuba Studio Premium (6.8.6) with the same symptoms but it starts if I print .\catalina.bat run in terminal
I’ve searched information about JDWP error but all I found seems very unrelated to our case, because we didn’t change any parameter in JAVA_OPTS or any of tomcat configs before start.

All I can additionally provide to you is output of .\catalina.bat configtest and catalina.out with echo off removed (as it was adviced here )

tomcat configtest.txt (4.8 KB)
removed echo off log.txt (17.8 KB)

Sorry for false alarm.

Resolved this problem with our IT-security team
Apparently, antivirus we are using blocked some guts of java.exe process after its execution.

I think the reason was that antivirus was adding its agent to JAVA_OPTS:
-agentpath:C:\Program Files\SentinelOne\Sentinel Agent 22.3.4.612\SentinelJava64.dll