Sending Automatic Email Process

How to send email automatically.

For eg:

If one task not completed today,the mail should send automatically to supervisior

Hi,
Take a look at boundary timer event

Hi,
It’s possible to do mail task activities.
caption1

@ranjisona,

Check this sample application GitHub - aleksey-stukalov/bpm-approval-sample. It implements a service task that sends emails via the JavaDelegate implementation.

Regards,
Aleksey

Where I have to give smtp credentials

@ranjisona,

See this link Configuring Email Sending Parameters - CUBA Platform. Developer’s Manual.

P.S. It would be great if you search through manuals before posting a question.

Regards,
Aleksey

Hi Aleksey,

1. I will run that code (bpm-approval-sample).

template%20error

2.when i will be start to the process at the time i’m getting this error.

give me some suggestions to me Aleksey.

Hi Aleksey,

1. i will run that bpm when i will selecting for a approve and reject .
    I didn’t getting mail in required user mail address.Before starting the process i was declared smtp credentials and user & password everything.

2.And so when is process is started ( in admin)i will be getting in this errors.

.error1error2error3

Did you try to debug?

Make sure that you have groovy template scripts in the right place and this path is specified correctly in ProcessEmailServiceBean.

Regards,
Aleksey

Hi Aleksey,
Thank you for quick reply.

1.I was solved.
thank you.

Hi Aleksey,

I’m trying to doing send overdue mail process.

Qus:

1.Where i could change my activiti name in UpdateProcessStateListener.java,activiti-1

2.My user i was declared email id.i will getting a don’t have mail address.due%20error1

I was changed event also.

Blockquote
switch (event.getType()) {
case ACTIVITY_COMPLETED:

Blockquote

please give me asome suggestions.

@ramkumarvairavel612,

Change Activiti name? What does that mean?

As for the second question, just make sure you have e-mail specified for the mentioned in logs user.

Regards,
Aleksey

Hi Aleksey,

1.email%20reg
first screenshot registered a user email address.

2.due%20set
Set as a due date.

after this process strated means in i will getting a doesn’t have a email address

Blockquote

errorhttps://www.cuba-platform.com/discuss/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e4040b0cf1455511925afa3209d9fc491204f494.JPG

Blockquote

Could you please create a sample project, that represents the problem and send it over?

Hi Aleksey,
I was created a one user
1.Capture-1

1. I was created a one Application Approval.
    Capture-2

3.And start to the project i got message successfully .

4.this screen i would be set a due date at the time start to the process i will be getting a doesn’t have a user email address
.Capture-4

Capture-6

send over due and send correction notifications i didn’t get.I am getting only an Approval notifications.

Overdue e-mails are sent to the initiator - in your case initiator is admin. Does admin have an e-mail?

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you for replying.I could find a solution and i got Approval notifications ,overdue notifications and correction notifications all.

Thank you Aleksey.

Hi Aleksey.

1. Mail is generating when i was connect HSQLDB.

2.When i will connect with postgresql i didn’t mail is sending
.not%20send%20mail

@ramkumarvairavel612,

I’m sorry, but this looks much like free dedicated support. We do not provide such service free. Please, investigate on your own and your concrete questions are welcome. Otherwise, welcome to sign up for commercial support services.

Regards,
Aleksey

Hi Aleksey,
Thanks for quick reply.

I can’t understand your post.