Yarg not showing reports on "run reports" screen - Platform v7.0.5

Hi:

I am having trouble getting some reports to appear on the “Run Reports” tab in my application. I am logged in as the Administrator (admin), which has the Administrators Role (defined as Super type).

I have reports defined:

Here is my “Run Reports” tab:

Here is an example report that does NOT show. You can see that it is assigned to the Administrators Role:

Here is an example that DOES show:

I see NO difference! What am I missing?

Hi.
Could you please provide more information about your problem? Which version of the platform do you use? If it is possible, could you share a small project along with reproduction scenario in order to help us investigate the problem?

I wish I could. I have multi-tenant set up by using different schemas for each “system”. They all have a base application set up as an app component. I then copy one of my client systems to make a new one, then change the application details (login info, URL, etc.).

The strange behavior is only in ONE of the “systems”. I believe the issue is somewhere in the contents of the REPORT_, SEC_ or SYS_ tables (which I clone from a base schema when setting up). Rather than try to debug, I will first just recreate it and see if the problem goes away.

If that does not work, I will repost.

Thanks.

As expected, re-loading the SEC_, SYS_, REPORT_ tables from my base schema repaired the issue. I must have gotten garbage data in there somehow.

2 Likes