[YARG] Corrupted output xlsx

The original topic to which this question is posted is already stated as “Answered”. However, the problem’s still not resolved.


<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main">;
  <logFileName>error040160_01.xml</logFileName>
  <summary>
Excel found unreadable content in 'XXXXX.xlsx'
 </summary>
  <additionalInfo>
    <info>Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.</info>
  </additionalInfo>
  <removedParts summary="Removed parts:">
    <removedPart>Removed part: XML error in /xl/calcChain.xml .
Formula from /xl/calcChain.xml part (Calculation properties) fatal error. Location, line 1, column 421.</removedPart>
  </removedParts>
  <repairedParts summary="List of Repair">
    <repairedPart>Repaired Part: XML error in /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part. Fatal error. Line 1, Column 1268.</repairedPart>
  </repairedParts>
</recoveryLog>

The original post is here:
https://www.cuba-platform.com/discuss/t/yarg-how-to-create-report-template-builder-for-webapp

Report template:
https://www.cuba-platform.com/support/attachments/316

Controller:
https://www.cuba-platform.com/support/attachments/315

Resulting file:
https://www.cuba-platform.com/support/attachments/317

Hello.

I have checked your template and found that your Main range includes only B3 cell. When I change it to A1:J46, the report has been generated well.

Please try to change your template as described above, and let me know if you have another questions.

Thank you.

Thanks, will try it out.

It worked. Thank you.