where to put security messages.properties file

Where should I put this file in order to translate it?

I’ve tried putting the key=values in the main message pack but that didn’t work

Screenshot 2017-07-04 13.35.31

Hi!
To override security messages localization you should put to your main message pack in core module (e.g. com.company.projectname.core) the following key/value pair:

com.haulmont.cuba.security/LoginException.InvalidLoginOrPassword = Wrong credentials

Actually, you can override any localization property in such way (considering default localization message pack).

Thanks, it worked for me to translate this file

should I follow the same procedure for the one I mentioned above?

what module would it be?

found it:
file messages.properties has to be put in gui module
/studio-projects/projectname/modules/gui/src/com/company/projectname
containting the following key/value pair:

com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/caption=Change password 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/password=New Password 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/confirmPassword=Confirm New Password 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/currentPasswordWarning=Password must not be equal to the current password 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/passwordRequired=Password can not be blank 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/passwordConfirmRequired=Password confirmation can not be blank 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/passwordsDoNotMatch=Passwords don't match 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/simplePassword=Password too simple 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/currentPassword=Current password 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/currentPasswordRequired=Please specify current password 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/wrongCurrentPassword=Wrong current password 
com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.security.user.changepassw/passwordChanged=Password successfully changed