I have issue displaying data from legacy MS SQL Server database using non-default schema Sales(default one is dbo). When connecting to this database I created db user with db owner rights for the Sales schema. In CUBA studio I used this user along with “;currentSchema=Sales” connection param in order to connect to the database.I tested the connection to database it was successful. When I tried to start Tomcat server first Cuba created all then needed service tables + entity tables in the default schema (not in the one requested).
Using default schema with legacy database works as expected.
Can you please check what might be the problem.