Unsupported database Error

Hello everybody, i’m new on Cuba Framework. I’ve encountered a bug after Cuba Studio is being updated:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Unsupported database
at com.haulmont.studio.backend.ed.ddl.DbManager.dbExists(SourceFile:227)
at com.haulmont.studio.intellij.runconfiguration.InteractiveDbChecker.checkDatabaseState(SourceFile:111)
at com.haulmont.studio.intellij.runconfiguration.InteractiveDbChecker.canStart(SourceFile:92)
at com.haulmont.studio.intellij.runconfiguration.stepbefore.CheckDataBaseTaskProvider.executeTask(SourceFile:63)
at com.intellij.execution.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.lambda$compileAndRun$0(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:328)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$1.run(ApplicationImpl.java:311)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

web.xml (1.3 KB) app.properties (1.5 KB) build.gradle (5.6 KB) ?

While I am not qualified to help you - I’m guessing that anyone that is qualified to do so will need details such as which database you are trying to use and so on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using PostgreSQL 9.0, which is specified in build.gradle.

Hi! How often exception is occured? Could you attach zip file with your project? You can zip the project with zipProject gradle task.

How can i send it in private?

You can write a direct message to me. Click Message on my profile page CUBA.Platform.