unable to deploy app-core war file

HI Team;

i created simple single entity with two fields and created two war file to deploy in Tomcat. app.war deploy propertly and i can see welcome page, when i click login button, it displays the following page

I checked the log and tomcat manager, and realized app-core.war is not deployed as a result of the following log error message

INFO ajp-nio-9518-exec-1 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[minaleshte.com].[/manager] - HTMLManager: init: Associated with Deployer 'Catalina:type=Deployer,host=minaleshte.com'
INFO ajp-nio-9518-exec-1 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[minaleshte.com].[/manager] - HTMLManager: init: Global resources are available
INFO ajp-nio-9518-exec-2 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[minaleshte.com].[/manager] - HTMLManager: list: Listing contexts for virtual host 'minaleshte.com'
INFO ajp-nio-9518-exec-1 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[minaleshte.com].[/manager] - HTMLManager: start: Starting web application '/app-core'
INFO ajp-nio-9518-exec-1 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[minaleshte.com].[/app-core] - No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
ERROR ajp-nio-9518-exec-1 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[minaleshte.com].[/app-core] - Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.haulmont.cuba.core.sys.AppContextLoader

i am wondering if i miss a jar file in lib folder.

Thanks

welcome page

Hi Khalid,
It’s hard to say what is the cause.
Can you attach the logs? Cleanup logs directory, start Tomcat, try to login, then attach app.log and catalina.log.