Unable to deploy app after adding report add-on

Hi cuba,

I recently activated the reporting add-on but i was unable to deploy the project so I undo all the lines added after add-on and now I am getting error on deploying app

Error executing SQL script create-db.sql
Table ‘REPORT_GROUP’ already exists

I deleted this from db manually and it then complains about the SYS_CHANGE_LOG

What is the proper procedure to de-activate this add-on? or install it in a proper way

Thanks

I also see this in the logs,

You do not have the SUPER privilege and binary logging is enabled (you might want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)

Hi,

How does it complain?

REPORT_GROUP already exist.
I have deleted this schema & entries on SYS_CHANGE_LOG after I activated the report addon. Now I have disable it with reverting all the changes and it is throwing
You do not have the SUPER privilege and binary logging is enabled (you *might* want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)

Do you have enough privileges in the database? Database user should be able to create, drop tables in the current schema.

@albudarov why the application is executing create-db script on deploy?
On this script executing I am getting this error & I wonder this will drop the tables and create db

@albudarov These are the tasks it is executing for deploy:
setupTomcat deploy start

When you add new add-on to the project - the system executes create-db scripts of this add-on in order to create tables necessary for add-on functioning. It is normal.

Ok. But I have undo all the changes for the reporting add-on. How do I make sure this task is not executed?
I have removed the dependencies & removed the db tables it had created after add-on.
Is there a way to check if the add-on deactivated or removed completely?

If you want to clean your database after removing the add-on - you need to:

1. Drop all tables that start with REPORT_ prefix.
  2. Delete reports-addon-related entries from the SYS_DB_CHANGELOG table (those contain the “report” in their SCRIPT_NAME column, you will see).
1 Like