So here’s a strange problem that I have encountered:
Application works well when started from studio.
When I deploy to the server (uberjar deployment), I get an unable to obtain anonymous session exception but that’s not the strange part.
I extended the sec$user entity to ExtUser on my application and on the logs, I see that it is complaining about:
Unknown column 'DTYPE' in 'field list'
Now, what I find strange is because I have dropped the database and recreated it again from studio. I have literally tried everything I can to deploy it afresh and it has failed.
Attached is the app.log.
app.log (97.1 KB)