Tables not showing correctly in Chrome

Attached are some screenshots and a test project that shows a small (but annoying) issue on tables when using Chrome.

The issue I see is:

1. When hovering over the column header, the header increases height to display the sorting indicator
  2. The row/header column alignment differs. This effect increases when adding more columns
  1. It does not happen on all columns and varies when adding or removing more columns but in general it’s rather easy to reproduce (see attached project and the first screenshot).

2. The alignment issue is not consistent but I have seen it in my project a lot more (screenshot2). At first I thought it had to do with my custom styling but when switching it all off (screenshot3) it seems persistent. In the test project the issue is not really reproducible.

I have fiddled around a bit with the text sizing (OS level) and when set to 100% it behaves differently but still wrong.
Looking into the styling that is set for the table, I could see some odd behaviour in which the header is set to a width of (e.g.) 110px and the table cell below would be set to 110.667px. The 0.667px mismatch seems to be related to border styling but I am unable to track down where this originates. And it isn’t consistent either.

In Edge the issues do not show up (or less consistently).

Chrome: 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)
Edge: 38.14393.0.0
Windows 10
Screen size: 1920 x 1080, text size:150% (but at 100% it shows up as well)

testtable.zip (184.0K)

screenshot

screenshot2

Additional screenshot

screenshot3

Hi,

What version of the platform are you using? This issue has been fixed in bug fix release 6.3.5.

Hi Yuriy.

I was on 6.3.4 - thought that was the last one - sorry. I’m now using on 6.3.5 and it is improved. However, I still see the #1 issue at some locations. And moreover, on the test project I provided as well (running 6.3.5).

Regards,

We will try to reproduce issue 1) and provide a fix, thank you for reporting the problem.

:ticket: See the following issue in our bug tracker:

https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-8369