Switch off Vaadin Debug mode

Hi,
could you please tell me how can I switch off Vaadin’s debug mode? It’s swarming the console with messages, and I can’t really see anything else…
In the log I’ve found

Vaadin is running in DEBUG MODE.
16:01:43 Add productionMode=true to web.xml to disable debug features.
16:01:43 To show debug window, add ?debug to your application URL.

Also their documentation says the same, but I can’t see the Vaadin module in web.xml.

Please help!
Gabor

Hi,

Now you can set application property cuba.web.productionMode to true in web-app.properties or in your local.app.properties on production server and debug mode will be disabled.

Hi Yuriy,
Thank you!
In which version has this been introduced? In my 6.3.6 it doesn’t seem to be working yet.
Now I have tried to copy the block

<context-param>
        <description>Vaadin production mode</description>
        <param-name>productionMode</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>

into the web.xml, and this has switched off the the debug messages. :slight_smile:
However now I see that I have some kind of an issue with the configuration of Vaadin itself, as now I can see the following error messages in the console log:

WebSocket connection to 'ws://localhost:8080/app/PUSH?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=19ad1e55-5182-4668-8ae8-9923cee819dc&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.2.13.vaadin3-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=websocket&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&X-atmo-protocol=true' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 500
Websocket closed, reason: Connection was closed abnormally (that is, with no close frame being sent).
Websocket closed, wasClean: false
Websocket failed. Downgrading to Comet and resending

and then in every couple of seconds a

vaadinPush.js?v2017_02_01_09_36:26 GET http://localhost:8080/app/PUSH?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=19ad1e55-5182-4668-8ae8…plication%2Fjson%3B%20charset%3DUTF-8&X-atmo-protocol=true&_=1485941974997 500 (Internal Server Error)

Could you please point me out how to fix this?
Thank you for your help:
Gabor

Hi!

Could you start a separate topic on this problem?

:ticket: See the following issue in our bug tracker:

https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-8582