SuggestionPickerField list not visible (v.7.1.2)

Hi,

After update Platform to v.7.1.2, component SuggestionPickerField not show matched elements (list is not visible)

XML:

<suggestionPickerField id="projectField" enable="false" width="100%" caption="msg://com.company.offers.entity/Offer.projects"
                                                   inputPrompt="msg://orderNoOrOfferNo" minSearchStringLength="2" metaClass="offers_Project">
                                <actions>
                                    <action id="lookup" type="picker_lookup" visible="false"/>
                                </actions>
                                <query entityClass="com.company.offers.entity.Project" escapeValueForLike="true" searchStringFormat="%$searchString%">
                                    <![CDATA[select p from offers_Project p where lower(p.title) like lower(:searchString) escape '\']]></query>
                            </suggestionPickerField>

V7.1.1
field1

v7.1.2 (list is not show)
field2

Regards
Marcin

Hi, @marcin.zawadowicz!

Do you use suggestionPickerField.setSearchExecutor(SearchExecutor searchExecutor) in screen controller?
Do you use suggestioPickerField.showSuggestions(List<V> suggestions) to show suggestions?

Regards,
Gleb

Hi,

No, I don’t use setSearchExecutor/showSuggestions. I have only jpql query in screen descriptor. In v7.1.1 it is working fine.

Regards
Marcin

How do you use the SuggestionPickerField, if the component is disabled?

This component is disabled only before show screen. The component turns on later and I can enter the search text in it.

Is such a problem reproduced only in this screen? Or does the component not work in any screen?

Could you clarify are you using any addons? Perhaps after changing the platform version you need to complete the clean and undeploy tasks.
If the above method doesn’t help, please send a test project. Because I could not reproduce your problem when changing the version from the 7.1.1. to the 7.1.2. version. The SuggestionPickerField component worked correctly.

Regards,
Gleb

Addons:
adds

“clear” and “undeploy” tasks have been completed.

I pasted the text into the second screen descriptor

<suggestionField id="suggestionField"
                 captionProperty="login">
    <query entityClass="com.haulmont.cuba.security.entity.User"
           escapeValueForLike="true"
           view="user.edit"
           searchStringFormat="%$searchString%">
        select e from sec$User e where e.login like :searchString escape '\'
    </query>
</suggestionField>

On v7.1.1 works, but on 7.1.2 don’t.
I will stay with version 7.1.1 for now

Redards
Marcin

I found error in javascript. I will search for the exact reason

error

Hi,
I found reason. Problem is in Email Template v1.3.0 addon which is compiled in older framework version (7.1).

I downloaded version 1.2 (why there is no version 1.3.0 on github?) and I compiled with the framework version 7.1.3

Now SuggestionPickerField work fine.
Regards
Marcin

2 Likes