[Studio] Update or create db popup keeps popping out after adding custom component

Hi
I just created a custom application component, which has a couple of entities defined in it.

After adding it to my main project (from local maven repo), Studio keeps telling me there are missing tables needed for application components, and asks me to update or create the db.
But I have already done it, and clicking update simply does nothing, as expected…

Is this a known issue in Studio, or can you give me some hints on where to look at for resolving the issue?

Thx
Paolo

It’s not a known issue, so please specify your Studio and Platform versions, and post the messages from Studio. Also, make sure the modules/core/build/db folder contains scripts from your app component.

Thanks
I doubled checked and there was a dangling table from a previous version, and that caused the message to keep popping out… so no issue here, feel free to close the topic.

Regarding this

Also, make sure the modules/core/build/db folder contains scripts from your app component.

Please take a look to my last post on the forum: Can we generate Init/update DB scripts for application modules dynamically? - CUBA.Platform

Thanks again,
Paolo