Studio throws java.util.ZipException

Hi,

i experienced problems with version 6.9 of studio. When opening one of the following applications:

it throws the following exception in studio:

2018-06-21 18:42:47,589 INFO [com.haulmont.studio.backend.i.d] [external_req] Load file content https://repo.cuba-platform.com/content/groups/work/de/balvi/cuba/declarativecontrollers/declarativecontrollers-web/0.6.0/declarativecontrollers-web-0.6.0-sources.jar
2018-06-21 18:42:47,611 DEBUG [org.gradle.tooling.GradleConnector] Connecting from tooling API consumer version 4.3.1
2018-06-21 18:42:48,169 ERROR [com.haulmont.studio.ui.app.App] Exception occured
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
 at com.haulmont.studio.common.J.a(SourceFile:160)
 at com.haulmont.studio.backend.b.a(SourceFile:240)
 at com.haulmont.studio.backend.b.a(SourceFile:190)
 at com.haulmont.studio.backend.b.a(SourceFile:47)
 at com.haulmont.studio.backend.c.run(SourceFile:99)
 at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
 at com.haulmont.studio.common.I.c(SourceFile:54)
 at com.haulmont.studio.common.I.b(SourceFile:72)
 at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
 at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
 at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:223)
 at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:153)
 at java.util.jar.JarFile.(JarFile.java:166)
 at java.util.jar.JarFile.(JarFile.java:130)
 at com.haulmont.studio.common.J.a(SourceFile:135)
 ... 12 more

Besides this error, everything works as expected.

The app has a dependency to GitHub - balvi/cuba-component-declarative-controllers: CUBA component that allows to write generic features for a Controller and use them in a declarative way in version 0.6.0

Perhaps someone has an idea…

Bye
Mario

Hi,

It seems that declarativecontrollers-web-0.6.0-sources.jar file is broken.
I can’t unpack it manually. Also IntelliJ IDEA doesn’t show sources for declarativecontrollers-web-0.6.0.jar library.

I have same problem at studio 6.9.1

It is definitely problem with addon archive, not with Studio. I’d recommend that you file an issue on Github repository of the addon

Hi,

the problem is fixed since there have been uploaded new binaries for declarative-controllers:0.6.0 (see: [BUG] - corrupt binary of 0.6.0 · Issue #9 · balvi/cuba-component-declarative-controllers · GitHub)

If you still face this problems, make sure you removed the application components cache in ~/.haulmont/studio/cache/de.balvi.cuba.declarativecontrollers (remove all content there)

Bye
Mario