Thanks Mario. I will need to spend some time on version control approach.
I was thinking of making a copy of the Cuba project folder as a simple approach but not sure if it’s advisable (for non-team development). In my use case, i just want a copy of the project to try out some additional features to be built without messing up with the original project.
Steps to make a copy of Cuba project:
- Make a copy the project folder
- Open the project folder copy in Cuba Studio as a new project
- Create a copy of the DB for the project copy
- Test built some feature in the project copy
- Duplicate the feature in the original project after testing the feature in the project copy
I understand version control is the right approach but just wondering if the above will work for simple case.