Screen to see applied session attributes for current user

Hi,

when i’m logged in as a particular user, it would be nice to see what current session attributes are applied. When programatically adding session attributes it isn’t always obvious to see what attributes are currently in the session.

Additionally it would be nice to see it, because of the hierarchical structure of the session attributes of the Groups screen, which is more general. But for a particular user the hierarchy could be evaluated and therefore only a normal list with the “correct” settings would be very valuable.

I didn’t see any screen like this (although the User Sessions screen already has information about the sessions but not about the attributes and only for all users). Would it be possible to get that into the platform?

Bye
Mario

Hi Mario,

I think the User Sessions screen could contain an action that shows current attributes of a selected session. How about that?

Hi,

yes that would be exactly the screen i thought of. This will enable the administrator of the installation to look at it. So definitively a good starting point.

I can also see situations where it makes sense to let the current user see the current user session attributes only for this entity, e.g. when the admin is not available and the user wants to make a support request to the developer. This could live under Help Menu or something…

But once having the screen in the User Session screen the other screen would be easy to create ourselfs in case this will not be part of the platform.

Bye
Mario

OK, will do. See the linked issue.

Hi,

we implemented an application component that does this feature. As you can read in here: [CUBA-component] User session information - preview - CUBA.Platform

Bye

:ticket: See the following issue in our bug tracker:

https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-8506