Hi, I would like to have some suggestion regarding the architecture I should use.
- I have a backoffice set of entities ENTITY_SET_A. Entities are loaded by a backoffice automatic process.
- I have an other set of entities ENTITY_SET_B which are created via the web GUI.
I would like
- the web GUI (APP_B) ONLY access to ENTITY_SET_B
- the app that managed ENTITY_SET_A (APP_A) can also access to ENTITY_SET_B
What would you recommend
APP_A (that contains main datastore ENTITY_SET_A) should also use ENTITY_SET_B as additionnal Data Store ?
- But in that case, ENTITY_SET_B would be both be accessed by the APP_A and the Web APP (APP_B). I’m not sure it would be a good thing !
In APP_A, call the REST API of APP_B ?
- Is there a way to easily map (/ reuse) java classes of APP_B-global.jar in APP_A ?
Thanks for you rsuggestions