Report Sub-Bands not working since update

The latest hotfix (6.7.3) included a fix to report parameters not working correctly. After testing this fix I found that there is still an issue with the report bands which reference a parent band. We have several reports with sub-bands (bands as children of bands). The top level band that is defined as a List of Entities works correctly and I can pull data from this band. However none of my sub bands seem to be working since the update to 6.7.2/3.

I am referencing the parent band like so:
WHERE wo.ID = ${headerBand.id}. Where “headerBand” is my top level band under Root. The tables in my template that reference these sub-bands are showing up empty even though there is data that should be present.

Corey Amoruso

Hi Corey,

Thank you for reporting the problem. We have created a YouTrack issue https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-10104. We plan to fix in the next bugfix release.

Thanks,
Andrey

Andrey,

Any ETA on this fix I saw that 6.7.4 has been released, however this bug was not addressed. We are having to resort to rolling back customer projects to previous versions due to this issue and would like to know when we can expect a resolution.

Thank you,
Corey Amoruso

Hi Corey,

We plan to include it in the next bugfix release 6.7.5. The release is scheduled for the next week.

Thank you,
Andrey