Report generation error - Binary URP bridge disposed

I’m trying to generate report from docx template to PDF in windows server environment where I already have installed OpenOffice and setup the property file with path. I’m getting the following error message when run the report:

com.haulmont.reports.exception.ReportingException: Unable to convert to writer_pdf_Export. All attempts failed Report name [Report for entity "Empl separation" - Acceptance letter]

Unable to create Open office components.
Binary URP bridge disposed during call
at com.haulmont.reports.ReportingBean.createReportDocumentInternal(ReportingBean.java:407)
at com.haulmont.reports.ReportingBean.createReportDocument(ReportingBean.java:330)
at com.haulmont.reports.ReportingBean.createReport(ReportingBean.java:214)
at com.haulmont.reports.ReportServiceBean.createReport(ReportServiceBean.java:46)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:344)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:198)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:163)
at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:88)
at com.haulmont.cuba.core.sys.ServiceInterceptor.aroundInvoke(ServiceInterceptor.java:90)
at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor309.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:644)

I am still stuck here and any help will be appreciated. Is this something related to a bug in YARG?

I am using OpenOffice 4.1.9

Unable to convert to writer_pdf_Export. All attempts failed Report name [Report for entity "Empl separation" - Acceptance letter]
com.haulmont.yarg.exception.ReportingException: An error occurred while running task in Open Office server
An error occurred while running task in Open Office server
null

Hi.

Have you tried increase the timeout as described in this topic?

Regards,
Nadezhda.

Hi @Nadezhada
Thanks for your attention.
I have tried but do not see any improvement to the problem.

Update in Application properties (first increased to 20000 followed by 50000

But I still get the same error

Could you clarify please which platform and Windows Server versions did you use?

Also it will be helpful if you send whole stacktrace or app.log.

HI @n.shatalova
Here is the info requested:

Server operating system: Windows Server 2016 Standard. Hardware: VMware 7.1, Processor Inter® Xeon CPU 2.4 Ghz, 12 GB RAM

Cuba platform version: 7.2.13

Java version: JDK 11

Tomcat: 9.0.44

And here is the log
tomcat9-stdout.2021-05-27.log (197.9 KB)

Did you try to use LibreOffice? Sometimes mistakes occurs exactly due to OpenOffice.

Yes!!! It’s working when I have removed OpenOffice and installed LibreOffice.
Thank you so much.