Report development issue in multitenant evn

Hi
I have a multitenant application. When i create a report get the following issues:

1. I created report file type DOCX

2. When Clicked on Save button in 3 stages of the wizard. I got the message, “Access denied”

3. After having this message, I tried to save it again, I get the following message that gives the impression that the report is already saved.

4. I do not see the report or don’t show up when I reload the reports.

After Investigation, I found that the tenant_id in the “report_report” table is missing

Additional info: Only 2 out of 4 report related database table has tenant extension.

Questions:
What could be the reason of missing update of the field?

regards

Hi mortozakhan,
Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the problem. We will be able to help you if you send us a small sample project along that reproduces the problem.
Also, please provide more information about using the platform version.
Regards,
Mikhail

Hi Mikhail
Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure if I can reproduce as my project was created in platform 6.x and migrated to the latest version over time as CUBA-PLATFORM evolved. I’m wondering if it is anything related to this life-cycle as you couldn’t reproduce and I guess you tried creating a new project in the latest version of the platform. Do you have any suggestions where and what should I check?

Hi mortozakhan,
Please check that all needed screen allowed in the Role permission screen for the tenant user.
Also, please check that all report entities (for example report$Report) are set to modify permission.
Regards,
Mikhail

Hi @silkin
Thanks for suggestions. In fact, i am trying as super user, therefore should have all those permissions by default, right?

Hi @mortozakhan,
Yes. system-full-access role allowed all permissions for the assigned user.
Regards,
Mikhail

Thanks for replying. Is there any way that without “System-full-access” we can authorize tenant user to generate reports?

Hi @mortozakhan,
Create a new role and set permissions to modify report entities and their attributes. Also, allow Screens permissions for the reporting addon. Then assign the created role to the selected tenant user.
Regards,
Mikhail