Replacing default icons

Hi,

I am replacing icons in the halo theme but not all of them get replaces like I want to.

# These work ok
actions.Add.icon=font-icon:PLUS
actions.Create.icon=font-icon:PLUS
actions.Edit.icon=
actions.Remove.icon=
actions.Refresh.icon=

# These do not work
actions.Copy.icon=
actions.Save.icon=
actions.OkClose.icon=
actions.Ok.icon=
actions.Yes.icon=
actions.No.icon=
actions.Close.icon=
actions.Cancel.icon=

I have tried to find more information on what names for the actions to be used but couldn’t find anything. Do you have such information available?

Hi,

instead of actions.Ok.icon and actions.Close.icon and others you can use the following property names:

actions.Editor.Ok.icon=
actions.Editor.Cancel.icon=

actions.dialog.Ok.icon=
actions.dialog.Cancel.icon=
actions.dialog.Yes.icon=
actions.dialog.No.icon=
actions.dialog.Close.icon=

You can find the complete list of available icon keys in /default-theme.properties file inside cuba-gui-x.y.z.jar.

Hi Yuriy,
Thanks, this was what I was looking for. And it improved but still not all icons can be set, it seems. From the ones in the cuba-gui jar (and you already listed them all that were in there) it works fine. But icons I’m still missing (to set or clear) are things like the copy button and the submit on the login.

I have taken a wide look around in the cuba-gui jarfile but was not able to find more information on this.

Thanks for following this up one more time.

For submit button you can only change it if you extend login window and set new icon to button (For instance from Studio UI designer or programmatically).

Not all the icons can be configured from configuration file because some of them are not related with reusable CUBA components (Actions / UI Components / Frames). In this case you can only extend appropriate screen and change icon there.

Aha - that explains it. Thanks - that will work for me.