I started to use the system, and try to make a simple web site which has a public side (probably portal or a simple vaadin ui) and a admin site.
I would liek to extend the built in user entity and security system to handle this.
There are several questions arised.
What is the best CUBA way to do the following?
- Be able to visit the public faced site and register as a public user.
- The admin site is unreachable for public users
- To have one-to-one table related to sec$users to store application specific user properties
- If the public site will be vaadin/cuda screen ( it is more like as the admin site), then it must be accessible anonymously and have a register and a login button to register or login the user)
- the admin site must be accessible on the /admin URL the root url is for the public site.
Thanks for the help.
PS: Is there any doc/reference manual for the cuba-platform only. I start to see it through on the github but it is massive…