It seems that the DB manager cannot correctly asses the DB schema state.
- I deleted the entire database,
- Deleted the core module init and update directory
- Rerun the DB manager which is generated the new init scripts, and update scripts.
- I can create the DB normally with the correct schema.
5 when I run the app server I allways get a popup that the DB schema is not up to date, so i can rerun the DB manager or let update db in the background.
- When I rerun the DB manager it prepares a lot of update scripts, but they are not correct, they creating indexes and constrains which are already exists in the tables, so when I run update db, it fails because the constrains already in place.
What can be the problem?