I have few app Components in my project. All of those app components are compiled with CUBA version 6.9 BETA3 which is consistent with the main application.
When I updated database in my development environment, noticed that several lines of database update SQL active for update. I proceeded with update.
When I logged in using my existing user Id, i got a message that login failed, though actually it allowed me to log in. After checking the user accounts, noticed that, though user accounts are existing but the data in the custom field of the ext-User entity is missing.
Now, when I deployed to Jelastic, the application didnt run, and got the attached message that shows there is an issue with the database update which is related to user table. here is the exception report. user error.txt (10.6 KB)