I got this problem when trying to access a builded WAR with the buildWar task from my Apache Tomcat 8.5 Server :
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service myapp-core/cuba_LoginService is not registered in LocalServiceDirectory
Some details :
- My App is connected to a local LDAP Server so I use some configuration in my local.app.properties file here’s an example :
cuba.web.externalAuthentication = true cuba.web.ldap.urls = ldap://localhost:4444 cuba.web.ldap.base = dc=ITGR,dc=INTRA cuba.web.ldap.user = cn=pikachu,cn=Users,dc=myDC cuba.web.ldap.password = mypassword cuba.web.ldap.userLoginField=samaccountname
- My App is connected to an Oracle Database 10g and I’m using the jdbc driver from oracle.
- I tried both SingleWar and Multiple wars and I’m having the same issue.
- When running my app throught CUBA Studio I dont get this error and everything is working fine.
- When trying to disable the externalAuthentication I get the same error.
The log file is attached.
Thanks in advance.