Polymer UI issues

Hi,

I am using polymer UI and I am facing following issues. I am creating Polymer UI for “Bicycle Workshop Application”

1. In Json file obtained through rest api if there are Objects within object then it does not display data of nested objects. Please refer attached screen named nestedobject.png

2. If an entity has many to many relationships, it does not show multi select option during create and update. Please refer attached screen named manytomanyissue.png

Let me know if I am making any mistakes while generating Polymer UI Components or if issues needs to be taken care of manually.

Thanks

manytomanyissue

nestedobject

Hi Asif,

1. Currently scaffolding does not unfold nested objects, but you can easily do it yourself. Just change binding in the following way: [[item.user.name]]
  2. Many to many relationships are not support yet. It will be implemented in further releases.

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for quick reply.

1. You are right. It is easy to take care of nested objects using dot operator. I did it for other project. I just wanted to point it out.

2. I am new to Google Polymer. Any pointer that would help me to manually take care of multi select dropdown in many to many relationships in Polymer would be great. Instead, I may end up not following best practices.

Thanks