Polymer app is runing very slow in production

Hi everybody, I have a problem with my app (cuba-framework and polymer),. . . . when the app is working local environment everything is right, excellent, very fast and very properly but the problems is when the app is woprking in producction, especially the polymer modules is very slow, somebady know what I could do to optimize the polymer module in porduction. . . thank a lot !

Hi,

How did you measure your performance? What do you mean by slow? Slow server or UI or what?

Hi,
I can see that the module polymer of my cuba app is slow in production environment because On the homepage take it more time to load, . . . . . . . . I can see the network requests on the homepage is 307 and take it more tan 10 seconds!!.. I attach a screen shot !!!

inicioRequest

I think it is so much!!!. . . . . I have read in polymer framework web that the network requests can reduce it using a tool call Vulcanize but this tool is not work it in my cuba app, . . . would you know how could solve this problem? . . cuba framework offers a solution about this problem . . it is really importan to me because the develop is done but now I see it is not Optimized for production!!!

Thank a lot

I look forward to your answer!

Hi,

What build preset do you use?
For production it’s recommended to use es5-bundled preset.

on the other hand, when I try to create the war using “preset”: “es5-bundled”, with the task buildWarPro of build.gradle it´s created a war es6-unbundle rather than es5-bundled, would I have to point something in the task buildWarPro to create a war es5-bundled???

attach screenshot

thank a lot!!

task buildWarPro of build.gradle

warBuildPro

Polymer.json

polymerClient

it´s created a war es6-unbundle

warUnbundle

There is a polymerBuildDir property of CubaWarBuilding, you need to change it to es5-bundled