PL-8358 for programmatically defined session attributes

Hi,

i’ve a question about https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-8358. From the descriptions it sounds that other sesstion attributes are supported in the code completion feature as well now (in 6.3.6) and this works well for session attributes that have been put into the session attributes section of the group in the DB. But unfortunately it does not work for Session attributes that have exclusively been created programatically (e.g. when the user logs in?) . Is it possible to extend the feature in the described way or is this a problem (like to complicated to get the information or something)?

As a workaround would it also work to just create a session attribute in the DB with no content in it and then override the value for the session programmatically?

Bye
Mario

Hi Mario,

I don’t think that attributes of the current user session should affect the editor. Programmatically added attributes could be added by some condition.

However, if you declare an attribute with the same name in the database, you should be able to overwrite its value programmatically without any problem.

yes, you are right with the condition part.

I’ll create default values for the attributes i want to be shown. this sounds good (as the overriding process works).

Bye
Mario