Page settings on Pdf Reports

Hi,

does anyone where can I modify the default settings regarding page format applicable to pdf reports using the regular report addon?
Would be interested in doing it on a generic and per report basis. Is it configurable at any class?

Many thanks.

Carlos.

Hi,
What type of report template are you using?
You can set page settings for an HTML template using CSS style @page, e.g.:

@page {
  size: 7in 9.25in;
  margin: 27mm 16mm 27mm 16mm;
}

Hi Andrey,

it’s an xls template. Yes I presume I will have to go for other options. XLS templates are too dependent on LibreOffice engine.

Btw do you know of any success story about integrating JasperReports in the report logic of cuba?

Regards,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

Btw do you know of any success story about integrating JasperReports in the report logic of cuba?

Unfortunately, we don’t have such information. But users periodically ask about JasperReports. Some users integrate JasperReports directly into CUBA without Reporting addon (Working Jasper Reporting on Cuba - CUBA.Platform)

You can find more information about Reporting and JasperReports integration in Sample JRXML Report - CUBA Platform. Report Generator and JasperReports Template - CUBA Platform. Report Generator

Hi Andrey,

thanks for the link. I was able to successfully produce some legacy reports. I like much more a logic where I have a GUI where I can more or less manage the report production so will definetely give it a try slowly to move from my legacy reports to YARG based ones. Unless you give it any chance that JasperReports will gain some kind of integration in CUBA with the addon facilities.

Thanks for the tip. Marked solved.

Regards,

Carlos.