Open Yarg Project

Hi

I am trying to open the Yarg project from github but I am unable to do so.
I am using registered version of Cuba 6.4. Check attached file.
Please help
Thank you

open-yarg-project

Hi George,

Do you mean you have cloned the project from here? If so, then it is completely explainable, as this is not a CUBA project. This is a library, that is used in CUBA for the Reporting Add-on.

Regards,

Aleksey

Well, it makes sense then…
Do you have a CUBA project that prints an Invoice or some other document?
Thank you

Hi,

you can take a look at the Library example app where the reports extension is included. You can run a report via Main Menu > Run Reports.

Bye

1 Like

Hi David
I have downloaded the Library application from Cuba Studio / Samples apps but this one is different from https://demo.cuba-platform.com/app/#! in the sense that it does not have reports. Is the Library application from Cuba website available for download?
Thank you

Can you please provide an example on how to print a simple document like an invoice? I am doing research for developing an application and this is the last thing that I need to see working. Thank you.

This might be the case, because the Report integration in CUBA is a premium addon and to show the code of the library app should not force you to have a CUBA studio subscription in order to start it locally.

So, the YARG part is open source, the CUBA part is open source, but the integration (with the additional UI is not open source and requires a studio license.

You can read more about it here: Jmix Marketplace – Jmix

So, you can request a trial license for studio and just activate the reports addon in an empty project.

Bye
Mario

Hi George,

See the CUBA project attached. It has a few sample reports, that should help you to understand how reporting works. Post me in case if you have any questions.

Regards,

Aleksey

sample-report-generation.zip (473.6K)

1 Like

Thank you Aleksey!

the project looks great! Can you please add a button on the “Order details” screen that runs a ruport for that selected Order? I want to see hot this is done grammatically (passing the entity to the report in code).

Thank you!
Live long and prosper! :slight_smile:

George,

Actually, already done :). Give me a bit of time and I will publish the sample on my Github.

Regards,

Aleksey

You can find a sample application that shows some reports, published on my GitHub. The sample implements a simple order management application and building reports over it.