Open SSL is not found

Hi everyone!

This is really urgent. I encountered problem while I was running my CUBA application. The problem is as follows:

Using CATALINA_BASE: “C:\Users\syamilsyamil\StudioProjects\pbksb\deploy\tomcat”
Using CATALINA_HOME: “C:\Users\syamilsyamil\StudioProjects\pbksb\deploy\tomcat”
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: “C:\Users\syamilsyamil\StudioProjects\pbksb\deploy\tomcat\temp”
Using JRE_HOME: “C:/Users/syamilsyamil/.jdks/corretto-11.0.14”
Using CLASSPATH: “C:\Users\syamilsyamil\StudioProjects\pbksb\deploy\tomcat\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\Users\syamilsyamil\StudioProjects\pbksb\deploy\tomcat\bin\tomcat-juli.jar”
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
Apr 12, 2022 10:34:05 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener lifecycleEvent
INFO: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows using OpenSSL was not found on the java.library.path: [C:\Users\syamilsyamil.jdks\corretto-11.0.14\bin;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\nodejs;C:\Program Files (x86)\GitExtensions;C:\Program Files\dotnet;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Shell 8.0\bin;C:\Users\syamilsyamil\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Program Files\Haulmont\CUBA Studio 2020.2\bin;C:\Users\syamilsyamil\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\Users\syamilsyamil\AppData\Roaming\npm;C:\Users\syamilsyamil\AppData\Local\atom\bin;C:\Users\syamilsyamil.dotnet\tools;.]

Please help me how to solve this problem. I tried to restart CUBA and it seems doesnt solve current problem.
Regards,
Syamil

Hi, @muhammadsyamil!

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce the described issue. It would be helpful if you send us small demo project that demonstrate the problem with a reproducing scenario.

Regards,
Elena.

Hi,
Probably you should configure your environment like described here: Apache Tomcat Native Library - Documentation Index