I am trying to make a case for aborting the CUBA -> Jmix migration and staying on CUBA - what is the official statement as to how long it will be supported, etc?
As written in this message - 5 years of basic support for 7.2.0 from March 2020.
I closely follow everyone in the forum who has already started migrating their applications…
Previously, we planned to begin the migration of our old application in March 2022.
But given the effort of migration and the support horizon of 7.2 until March 2025 - I decided to postpone the active start of migration of the old application.
We’ll start this with a background process after we release one small app on Jmix.