NullPointerException FileDownloadHelper initGeneratedColumn

Hi,
1.I will trying to doing a BPM.

1. I was connection postgresqlDB.
  2. And i was created a process model and deployed sucessfully.
    Open the Application → ApplyLeave screen and create a new applyleave. Fill in the Number and Date fields and click Save.On that time will getting null pointer error.Nullpointerexception.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.app.core.file.FileDownloadHelper.initGeneratedColumn(FileDownloadHelper.java:125)
	at com.company.bpmlms.web.applyleave.ApplyLeaveEdit.ready(ApplyLeaveEdit.java:44)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.WindowManager.afterShowWindow(WindowManager.java:1179)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.web.WebWindowManager.showWindow(WebWindowManager.java:422)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.WindowManager.openEditor(WindowManager.java:899)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.web.WebWindowManager.openEditor(WebWindowManager.java:178)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.components.WindowDelegate.openEditor(WindowDelegate.java:260)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.web.gui.WebWindow.openEditor(WebWindow.java:489)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.components.actions.CreateAction.internalOpenEditor(CreateAction.java:306)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.components.actions.CreateAction.actionPerform(CreateAction.java:266)

If you check this line, you will see that you have passed null table variable from your code.

P.S. please properly format your posts and code blocks. We are going to start closing topics without formatting.