Null value for theme key cuba.gui.report.ReportWizard.height

Hello,

I’ve come across an issue in an app that has the Email Templates add on that doesn’t allow me to access the report wizard. I’ve found a similar issue in this post, however, my app is fully up to date. I’m running platform version 7.2.13 with Email Templates add on version 1.4.2. I have nothing to update, but it’s still asking for an application property that no longer exists. Should I try to install the Reporting add on, on top of the Email Templates add on? I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Adding test project which functions the same way.

emailtemplatesreporting.zip (85.7 KB)

For clarity, this issue occurs when selecting the ‘Reports’ menu, then selecting ‘Reports’ underneath. Then select ‘Create’ -> ‘Using Wizard’.

Thanks again,
Adam

Hello again,

Just wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to take a look at this issue yet.

Thanks!,
Adam

Hi, Adam

Thank you for small project and fairly complete description.
How did you install reporting add-on? In an attached project it is not displaying on the marketplace. After installation from marketplace in attached project, the error did not appear again. You can try to install reporting add-on from the marketplace, as described in the documentation. I hope this solves your problem.

Regards,
Vera

Hello Vera,

Thank you for looking into this. There was no Reporting add-on added by me in either project. The Email Templates installed it as a dependency. This is why I was thinking that the version that it installed was an old version and possibly needs to be updated. There aren’t any instructions that I could find in the Email Templates documentation that implied that the user needs to install the Reporting add-on as well.

If you take a fresh project and install the Email Templates add-on, it adds the Reports section automatically. This is why you didn’t see it displayed in the marketplace. It just seems that something is off here and needs to be fixed.

I did install the Reporting add-on and it works correctly now, but it seems like there is an opportunity here to make it work more smoothly.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi, Adam

You’re right, we created an issue on github

1 Like