I just downloaded the Studio and must say I am very impressed. Last time i was so impressed when I was in Delphi 1.0 announcement conference.
I think CUBA IS or it is very close, what we need in Java world for Enterprise apps.
I’ll certainly will buy a sub to support Your effort.
- I have a Vaadin Pro tools sub. Can I use the Pro tools addons in CUBA (chart, spreedsheet, touchkit?)
- I saw you have some solution for EAV models. I need such a model for a public faced webshop app, where the products have some dynamic attributes. Can we search those dinamic attributes? for example we need all RED and GASOLINE cars which have more than 4 CILLINDER? The RED, GASOLINE and CILLINDER are values from Dynamic attributes.
- Is there any best practices to follow?
- Is there any good methods to do data export/imports. For example there will be a need for regular CSV import/export of product katalog. So the user uploads the CSV, start the process, progresbar shows where is the progress, the user see how many objects imported/updated, is there any errors during the process. etc etc.
- Can we do an arbitrary screen interface with custom widgets where we can edit the actions in IDE? For example button click, value change etc etc.
That is my first questions, sorry if those are already answeered. I am pretty new in the CUBA town