Mapping Component

Hello, your CUBA sampler is great to demonstrate the capabilities of the various components. I’m trying to develop the following and don’t know the best way to proceed.
I would like to have a screen with a mapping component in order to compare fields. For example, I have the following fields in my entity: Security,Quantity,Price,TradeDate, SettleDate, Broker.
But the user has a file with the following fields: investment,eventDate,Agent,Qty,SettleDate,end_price.
I would like to have a screen where the user can map the following:
Security -> investment
Quantity -> Qty
Price -> end_price
TradeDate -> eventDate
SettleDate -> SettleDate
Broker -> Agent
I looked at the Twin Columns component but it doesn’t seem to be doing what I want. Is there a way to implement such a mapping component that can be saved to the database?
Thanks.

Hello, Francis!
Here is an example project. My “Mapping Component” consists of two LookupFields for Entity fields and fields from a file and a table with a collection of mappings.

Thanks Gleb and that’s great. How do I import the mapping.zip into my project so I can look at it?

This example project is standalone and can not be imported to your project. But you can see how it works. You need to unzip files to some directory and then import project through Studio main screen via Import button. After that, you will be able to see the code of mapping-screen.

thanks I will try that. In the meantime, I thought it would be a good idea to put it in the CUBA sampler.