For example, we take “sample-sales”, we want to add a button to customer editor, for adding orders directly.
- Originally, the order editor has a lookupField that let you chose a corresponding customer.
- Since the workflow is first editing a customer, then add a order to that customer, so implicitly the customer is designated.
- Thus, we don’t have to re-assign a customer to that order.
Here, we need to:
- Keep the original order editor untouched if we open it from menu.
- Invisible or remove customer lookupField and assign customer to that order automatically if we open the order editor from customer editor.
- Suppose the customer editor has a frame that pointed to order browser instead of manually added table and buttons, do we have a way to keep the original screen, but modify it a bit when it loaded by as a frame by different screen?