Jackson fasterxml not found

Hi,

I have upgraded my project to v7 of the Cuba platform. Works fine locally, but trying to deploy the War file from a buildWar gradle run and I’m getting the following error:

23:21:24.093 WARN c.h.c.c.s.CubaXmlWebApplicationContext - Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fasterxml/jackson/databind/exc/InvalidDefinitionException

23:21:24.094 ERROR c.h.c.c.sys.remoting.RemotingServlet - Context initialization failed

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fasterxml/jackson/databind/exc/InvalidDefinitionException

Why is this occuring?

Hi,
It works for me on a new project. Could you provide additional info: application server type and type of WAR (single/multi WAR) and platform version? Or if possible sample project