Integrating Vaadin Spreadsheet in Cuba 7

Hi,
Im using Vaadin Spreadsheet with Cuba 6 for long time… Now I’m trying to ingetrate Vaadin Spreadsheet with Cuba Platform 7, But i am getting errors while compile like below,

Compiling module com.company.ptmp.web.toolkit.ui.AppWidgetSet
   Tracing compile failure path for type 'com.vaadin.addon.spreadsheet.client.CellComment'
      [ERROR] Errors in 'com/vaadin/addon/spreadsheet/client/CellComment.java'
         [ERROR] Line 81: The method setShadowStyle(String) is undefined for the type CellComment
         [ERROR] Line 84: The method setShadowEnabled(boolean) is undefined for the type CellComment
   Tracing compile failure path for type 'com.vaadin.addon.spreadsheet.client.PopupButtonWidget'
      [ERROR] Errors in 'com/vaadin/addon/spreadsheet/client/PopupButtonWidget.java'
         [ERROR] Line 86: The constructor VOverlay(boolean, boolean, boolean) is undefined
   [ERROR] Aborting compile due to errors in some input files

> Task :app-web-toolkit:buildWidgetSet FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app-web-toolkit:buildWidgetSet'.
> Process 'command '/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/bin/java'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

Hi,

I suppose that you use Spreadsheet version that is compatible with Vaadin 7 (as Cuba 6 uses it). For Cuba 7 you need to use a version that is compatible with Vaadin 8. As far as I can see it’s 2.1.0.

Regards,
Gleb