IMAP add-on sample app exception

I am trying the example app coming with IMAP add-on. I have successfully connected gmail, yahoo etc. emails and can see some emails in the browser screen. However, noticed the following exception resulting non-updating the demo screen with the latest emails.

2018-11-09 19:52:02,461 ERROR [org.atmosphere.container.Jetty9WebSocketHandler] {}
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Timeout on Read
 at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.onReadTimeout(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:545)
 at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection.onFillInterestedFailed(AbstractConnection.java:173)
 at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.onFillInterestedFailed(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:510)
 at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback$1.run(AbstractConnection.java:586)
 at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:635)
 at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:555)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
2018-11-09 20:55:55,755 DEBUG [org.gradle.tooling.GradleConnector] Connecting from tooling API consumer version 4.3.1
2018-11-09 20:57:21,414 DEBUG [org.gradle.tooling.GradleConnector] Connecting from tooling API consumer version 4.3.1
2018-11-09 22:13:37,496 ERROR [org.atmosphere.container.Jetty9WebSocketHandler] {}
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Timeout on Read
 at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.onReadTimeout(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:545)

I am using postgreSQL database and latest version of the Studio/Platform.

Thanks for suggesting a solution.

Hi Mortoza,

The log you provided has nothing to do with the application - it’s the Studio log.
Please look into tomcat/logs/app.log

Regards,
Konstantin