I have to select multiple values from dropdown and these values are to be inserted in database

I have to select multiple values from dropdown and these values are to be inserted in database

Hi,

Could you clarify your question? Do you have a LookupField with some POJOs as options and you want to convert them to entities and persist them in the database after selection?

Regards,
Gleb

Yes, I have Lookupfield with POJO class User.

After selecting multiple user,I want to persist into database.

The LookupField doesn’t support multiple selection. Do you use some component to store selected items and then persist then in the DB? And what particular problem do you have? Do you have problem with converting POJOs to the model class or with selecting multiple items or with programmatic persisting?

Instead of Lookupfield, It is possible to use ComboBox for multiselect

Could you please clarify your question? It’s still unclear for me what problems you’re facing.

Regards,
Gleb

Is it possible to design multiselect option based on below image.

I have attached image for thismultiselect

Unfortunately, there is no built-in component like MultiSelect ComboBox in CUBA PLatform. You can integrate the ComboBoxMultiselect Add-on for that purpose. Also, take a look at the TokenList component, as it could be used as a replacement (live demo, docs).

Regards,
Gleb