How to change language of program and menu?
You can find the information of how to localize your CUBA-application here: https://doc.cuba-platform.com/manual-6.2/localization.html
By default the platform supports English and Russian languages.
French, Spanish and German translations are available on Github: https://github.com/cuba-platform/translations
Also, there is information of how to create your own translation.
After the localized message packs appear in the project, the corresponding languages could be enabled from the Studio as follows:
- Open the project properties editor
- Find the Available locales field on the MAIN page
- Press the button in that field. The “Locales” dialog should be opened
- Press the “+Add” button
- Specify the language and its code.
- Save the project properties
A locale for the particular user could be selected in the Help -> Settings menu
If to enable the 'Locale select visible" option(on the step 5), the language picker will be available on the login form.
Hello Dear Rostislav Iskandarov
How to change Mongolian langauge ? Help me
By default the platform supports English and Russian languages. The Mongolian localization has not been created yet.
So, if you want to add the Mongolian to your application, you should:
- Localize message packs in your application, as described here: https://doc.cuba-platform.com/manual-6.2/localization.html
- Enable the language, as described in my previous message.