I’m not sure but I think I discovered a bug with the MasterDetailScreen.
Let me know if there’s something I’m doing wrong.
I’ll walk you through what I did to reproduce this behaviour:
I created a BaseUuidEntity and I generated a MasterDetailScreen for it using the intellij cuba studio plugin.
I proceeded to create a record and saved it.
Then I edited the record and saved it again.
So far so good but the third time I tried to edit it I noticed the changes I made on the right side panel were reflected automatically in the group table.
I pressed cancel but the changes remained in the group table.
However they were not persisted in the database which is fine.
Note: I’m using platform v7.2.4 and studio v13.4-191