Get entity from component to other entity from other component

Screenshot from 2020-09-03 11-17-14

I can’t found list entity name from other component(data store 1) when i call from entity that use additional database(data store 2). I just found list entity name from same additional database(data store 2). Did you have the way to solve my problem? i want to define entity from other component(data store 1) into entity Data Store 2.

Hi,

Could you elaborate on it please? It would be good to have a small example and description of what you’re going to achieve.

Screenshot from 2020-09-03 13-40-08
Hi,

I have java class Region from component 1 with data store 1 for database (not main data store), and i have already add as component for project A.
If i create class Place in project A with main data store, i can get class Region from the assosiation list. But if i create with data store 2, class Region is gone from assosiation list.
how can i get class Region for entity with data store 2?

for Data Store : Main Data store, i can find class Urban
Screenshot from 2020-09-03 13-51-32

But, for db_place (additional data store) i can’t find regionUrban from the list
Screenshot from 2020-09-03 13-50-53

Hi, Studio doesn’t show these entities, it looks like an issue. But CUBA works fine with the data store approach that you’re trying to implement. As a workaround, you can try to create proper entity structure in MAIN store and then move the entity to the additional store. It worked for me.

1 Like

Hi,
This is a post that can show another solution approach for a similar problem.
https://www.cuba-platform.com/discuss/t/problem-using-association-with-an-entity-from-app-component/12202
I hope this could be helpful for you.
Regards,
Xavier

1 Like

Hi Andrey,
i already apply to do that, but i got error “its not an entity”
for now i apply to manual search, and its work.
Thank you for helping.
GBU

Regards,

Dhanan

Hi Xavier,

Thank for your information, i will try to apply this concept to my project.
GBU

Regards,

Dhanan