I changed the format sting values in the locales, see picture. But still in my report the true and false string remain the same. TrueString=true and falseString=false. I checked in the main message pack and the changes are stored there. Platform version is 7.2.6.
This problem could be caused by a various reasons. Firstly, check if you have the main message pack in a
core module. By default, message packs are created by studio in a
web module, but reporting use values from
core. Message pack should be located in the path specified by
cuba.mainMessagePack property from
app.properties file, you can copy the
messages bundle from
web main message pack.
Secondary, some of output formats does not support localization, like the
HTML output format. If it is your case, you could localize values manually.
Thanks Sergey, the messages bundle was missing in the core.