Financial Management Solution based on CUBA Platform

Hi All,

We’ve been working on the development of an enterprise level Financial Management application based on the CUBA Platform. Our solution includes several functional areas such as Accounting, Fixed Assets, Loans, Financial Planning, Reporting while we are going to add additional components such as Procurements Management, Inventory Management, HR, etc.

Our solution supports the following operations:

1. Transactions in multiple currencies

2. Transactions involving multiple companies through automatically created intercompany entries.

3. Accounts Payable

4. Accounts Receivable

5. Trial Balances in multiple companies & currencies.

6. User-defined Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, etc)

7. Automatic management of Deferrals & Accruals for expense / income accounts

8. Foreign Trade and currency management

9. Budget for multiple companies

10. Depreciation of fixed assets

11. Loan’s repayment schedule preparation & management

12. Preparation of Loan’s journal entries such as interest expenses, current portion amortization, payment of installments, etc.

I will be very happy to discuss in further details with anyone that is interested in this kind of software solution.

You can find below some screenshots of our solution.

4 Likes

Hi
I have a project that is pretty much similar (might have even larger in scope), open to discuss about it. BTW, Which country are you from? I’m in Canada.

I’ve spent many years with Dynamics NAV / Business Central and generated an E/R data model for it. It is free at https://dynamicsdocs.com/.

I look at it whenever I have to design tables similar to the ones found in an ERP solution. It helps to validate my own designs.

1 Like

Hi mortozakhan,
I would be very happy to discuss with you about your project.Our company is located in Greece http://gpcnl.com/ and we have participated in several ERP projects implementations around the world (USA, Germany, Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, Philippines, etc.). For more information regarding our activities, you can contact me at: papageor@gpcnl.com.

2 Likes

Hi borut,
This is a very interesting site! I’ve been working as Dynamics NAV developer & consultant for more than 15 years - since v3.6!

1 Like

ok, thanks for your contacts. I shall reach you out by email.

Hi @papageor
I sent an email but wondering if it reached out to your spam folder, can you please check and revert back to me?

Mortoza

Hi George,

I am interested in the Financial Management solution. I tried to send you an email but it failed. How can I contact you ?

CK

Hi CK,
Thanks for contacting me. You can send me an email at: papageor@compiler.gr
I will be very happy to give you more information regarding our solution.

Regards,
George