Exception on excel table action

Hi.

On execute table action - excel I receive exception:
NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFFont.setBoldweight(S)V

CUBA Platform 6.8.1

Regards
Marcin

Could you please share the stacktrace or app.log file?

Hi.

Stacktrace:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFFont.setBoldweight(S)V
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.export.ExcelExporter.createFonts(ExcelExporter.java:122)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.export.ExcelExporter.exportTable(ExcelExporter.java:150)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.components.actions.ExcelAction.export(ExcelAction.java:217)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.gui.components.actions.ExcelAction.actionPerform(ExcelAction.java:179)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.web.gui.components.WebButton.performAction(WebButton.java:44)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.web.gui.components.WebButton.lambda$new$61446b05$1(WebButton.java:36)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at com.vaadin.event.ListenerMethod.receiveEvent(ListenerMethod.java:510)
	at com.vaadin.event.EventRouter.fireEvent(EventRouter.java:200)
	at com.vaadin.event.EventRouter.fireEvent(EventRouter.java:163)
	at com.vaadin.server.AbstractClientConnector.fireEvent(AbstractClientConnector.java:1037)
	at com.vaadin.ui.Button.fireClick(Button.java:377)
	at com.haulmont.cuba.web.toolkit.ui.CubaButton.fireClick(CubaButton.java:54)]

Application log:
app.log (7,5 KB)

It seems that you’ve added some library that depends on the newer version of POI than the version we use in CUBA. HSSFFont.setBoldweight was removed in it. You can check it if you run this in command line:

> gradlew :app-core:dependencies
> gradlew :app-web:dependencies

I’ve created the issue and we will try to release the fix with the next bug fix version of 6.8 release. See: https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-10447

Thank you.

I added poi-ooxml in 3.17 version. I changed to 3.16 version and it’s all ok.

Regards
Marcin