Error with authentication

Hello,

I have some kind of problem with authentication. I tried to implement my own auth provider, but then I encountered this error. Then I rolled back all my changes, but the error persists:

2017-07-10 16:43:16.426 WARN  [localhost-startStop-1] com.haulmont.cuba.core.sys.CubaCoreApplicationContext - Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cuba_AuthProviderFactory' defined in URL [jar:file:/home/gkaczor/work/lensdb/panel/deploy/tomcat/shared/lib/cuba-web-auth-6.5.5.jar!/com/haulmont/cuba/web/auth/CubaAuthProviderFactory.class]: Post-processing failed of bean type [class com.haulmont.cuba.web.auth.CubaAuthProviderFactory] failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to introspect bean class [com.haulmont.cuba.web.auth.CubaAuthProviderFactory] for persistence metadata: could not find class that it depends on
2017-07-10 16:43:16.440 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] com.haulmont.cuba.core.sys.AppContextLoader - Error initializing application
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cuba_AuthProviderFactory' defined in URL [jar:file:/home/gkaczor/work/lensdb/panel/deploy/tomcat/shared/lib/cuba-web-auth-6.5.5.jar!/com/haulmont/cuba/web/auth/CubaAuthProviderFactory.class]: Post-processing failed of bean type [class com.haulmont.cuba.web.auth.CubaAuthProviderFactory] failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to introspect bean class [com.haulmont.cuba.web.auth.CubaAuthProviderFactory] for persistence metadata: could not find class that it depends on

What could be the reason of the problem? Can anything be cached somewhere, that I can’t see?

Hi,

If you have really rolled back your changes but still having an error, try to execute Build > Clean and Run > Undeploy in Studio, then start the app again. Let us know if it doesn’t help.